paint paint paint

My last rose scholars event was great. It was a bit overcast but I was really happy that we were still able to do the event outside. I have not painted in so long. It was nice to just enjoy being outside in the fresh air and paint with others. I painted a small canvas for one of my friends who is leaving Cornell. I am really glad that I got to make something for her to remember me by. I also painted another thing for another friend. Painting is so relaxing and great for mental health. I hope that next semester things are more normal and there are many more painting events. I hope to also paint a lot more next summer.

2 thoughts on “paint paint paint

1. I am glad that you were able to relax and make something for your friend. I think that painting is a great way for us to express ourselves because there is no rules for how someone needs to paint.

2. I took a painting class last summer and it was such a fun and relaxing experience. I hope they’re able to host more painting nights next semester because I also think it’s a great way to de-stress!