Cornell University Blog Service
The CU Blogs service uses the WordPress platform and is hosted in the cloud by a 3rd party vendor, Edublogs.
Who can use CU Blogs?
- Cornell faculty and staff: Request and administer blogs.
- Students and people outside of Cornell: Contribute to blogs.
What is the cost? The base service is absolutely free!
- Hosting fee = $0
- Create, edit, and contribute to blogs at no cost.
- Faculty: Get no-cost help from Academic Technologies. Contact email@example.com.
- Staff: See the documentation links at the right.
- Additional help with styling, formatting, or more complex changes to your blog are available through two fee-based services. View fee rates.