Puppy Love <3

I cried! This movie tore at my heartstrings. Seeing Patriot, Phil, Poppet, Potomac, and Primrose grow up and begin their journey as potential guide dogs were beautiful. In the end, only Poppet and Phil became guide dogs. Despite wanting all these puppies to be successful, I was happy with how their lives turned out. They all significantly made an impact in people’s lives, whether it be as a pet, or a breeder.

Although I loved all of their stories, I grew a strong connection to Patriot. He was a great dog in training. He may have struggled with his interactions with other dogs, as well as his stubbornness at times, but he became of such value to Adam, an Iraq veteran, and trainer. When Adam mentioned that Patriot was meant for him, I teared up. Adam found his forever friend, and having them together was beautiful.

2 thoughts on “Puppy Love <3

1. This movie seems amazing! I have to watch it on my own time as I love dogs and miss my dog very much.

2. Awww that sounds so beautiful! I am so sad that I missed this one when I had something last minute come up. Just following the lives of some adorable puppies as they go on their journeys.