It’s hurting us slow, but consistently nonetheless…

By watching the human element, it really made me realize how impactful climate change has been on the world. For example, in the Chesapeake Bay, on a sunny day, parts of the mainland could flood and majorly disrupt people’s lives. A person who lives there could wake up one morning and walk outside and the entire area could be flooded any day, which is crazy. Where I live in California, we have felt climate change as well. For example, temperatures would be consistently higher and record highs would be commonly be broken during the summer. Although it used to rain a moderate amount in the past where I lived, now it rains significantly less. It used to snow where I live every few years or so, but due to climate change, it hasn’t snowed in over 50 years now. Climate change is impactful, and I wish other people to watch this video in order to see how bad climate change is, and how damaging it is not just to people’s lives, but economically. Although it might be cheaper to not save the environment now, it will cost mankind several times the amount in the near future.