YouTube channel to check out – vegan, sustainability and low waste, DIY self-care

I discovered Ariane’s YouTube channel on my Home page a few months ago and spent hours watching her videos that day. I really enjoy watching lifestyle and cooking videos with minimal audio to wind-down in my free time and before bed. Now that I’m living on my own, I have to cook for myself, so her “What I eat in a day” videos are really helpful for finding new ingredients to use, recipes, and food inspiration. Also, there isn’t much diversity among the low-waste lifestyle YouTube community, and Ariane’s channel is a gem (her voice is also very relaxing):-)

https://www.youtube.com/c/Abetweene/videos

One thought on “YouTube channel to check out – vegan, sustainability and low waste, DIY self-care

1. Ahhh thank you for sharing this. I love this girl, sidetone I actually got into sugar waxing during quarantine when we couldn’t go out an about, and her videos were so helpful. I didn’t even know about the food videos and the low waste lifestyle, which also hit close to home because I’ve been trying to reduce my waste and opt for more environmentally friendly/waste reducing way of life. I even started composting in my little apartment in Collegetown! Just wanted to say thanks for putting us on to the other sides of Ariana’s content. Very well made videos, 10/10 I love going down a YouTube rabbit hole.