Stress Less

Last week I attended my first Rose Table Talk.  The topic was stress management.  It was helpful to hear management strategies from GRF Seema and many other fellow Cornellians.   This event was different from any other event I have attended this semester.  There was less structure so I was able get to know some of my fellow rose scholars.  The diverse group made for an even more eye opening discussion.  We represented many different majors and ethic groups. The more we shared stories I found that we all were a part of different clubs and student organizations on and off campus.  Our live were all very different but in some way shape or form all of us kept busy.  It’s good we were  learning about stress management!

One thought on “Stress Less

1. Yes, great insight since stress is a common issue brought up for our 21st century busy life styles and that learning to manage it is essential for a healthy life. Stress is one of the factors more conducive to early on set of diseases that can easily be prevented if we spend time learning how to manage it.