CPR Training

Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) training provides you with important skills as it teaches you how to save a life in case of an emergency. I participated in a CPR training session and became CPR certified. The Heart-saver courses are designed to prepare people to provide CPR and automated external defibrillator (AED) use in a safe, timely, and effective manner. The hands on session gave me a chance to learn how to perform CPR, which is a major component of first responders day-to- day efforts. If more people in our community could learn CPR, there would be many lives saved as first responders may be delayed in arriving and in situations were seconds count or in events where too many people need attention for a single first responder to act, you can also help with your CPR skills to save lives.

One thought on “CPR Training

1. I’m really glad that Rose House offered this event. I personally feel that courses on basic first aid and CPR should be compulsory in high school/college—imagine the amount of lives that could be saved nationwide if every citizen know exactly how to respond in a situation that required immediate first aid. Learning about our health and our own bodies should be a much more prominent part of our education in my opinion.