Massage Stress Reliever

As a second year Rose Scholar, I am very satisfied that there was an activity that was geared towards relieving us students of stress. Thank you to GRF Sara for putting this on. I remember last semester, that there was a table talk in which we talked about the mental health of students on campus. I discussed how students are so worried about academic and career related things, that they really do not have time. I feel that this was a step in the right direction, people have time for ten minutes.

With the massage itself, my masseuse Tracey was very friendly and I was basically able to take a ten minute nap, because of how comfortable it was. After the massage, I was loose and relaxed for the rest of the day. It was the best feeling, I felt in a long time.

So I think we as a student population need to give ourselves more credit than we think and treat ourselves every once in a while.

One thought on “Massage Stress Reliever

1. I agree, everyone needs to give themselves more credit! A little “me” now here and there is definitely a good idea. I’m glad you were able to have a relaxing 10 minute massage! Mine was definitely a nice break as well!