Organic and Wholesome Time

It’s crazy how many things Ithaca has to offer people; I don’t think I will ever run out of activities to do while I am here at Cornell! This was my first Rose Scholars event and I am very excited for future ones already. I was able to go on the trip even though I had forgotten to previously sign up because the GRFs were so nice and understanding. I have always loved farmer’s markets, and this one is definitely the best one I have ever been to.

The market had a nice location, and I especially enjoyed that it felt like it was tucked away in its own special little culture. There were pretty lights strung through the entire venue (if it’s open in the winter, I expect the market to be very pretty!!), great smells, and super welcoming stores. I bought some honey, juice, and plants. The plants are now sitting in my dorm (their names are Bean, Bon, Sai, and Leafy), while the honey and juice have long left my stomach. I will definitely go back to the farmer’s market again! It was such a nice atmosphere to be in because all of the workers felt like they were truly passionate about their work and were so friendly.