Friday’s Film!

Dead Poets Society was one of the best films I have seen, and I have seen a lot. It was the perfect time to de-stress after a long day with my fellow Rose peers.  A couple of my friends and I went and the movie was so good, I recommend. I do not want to spoil the movie but I loved the English teacher, John Keating as he had reminded me of my senior English teacher, Ms. Marcus. They both used unusual ways of teaching that made you think outside the box and have fun while you learn. The boys John Keating taught were under a lot of pressure and expectations and it made me think of when I was in high school and all I wanted to be was successful in the eyes of my parents and Ms. Marcus helped me realize my potential. Although the ending was sad and many did not think it was a great movie I 10/10 recommend because it brought back good memories of high school.

One thought on “Friday’s Film!

1. I have seen so many clips and quotes from this movie but have never actually sat down and watched it. This review is definitely making me so anxious to see it! Robin Williams is honestly a gift to film. I cannot wait to see this.