See a real life artist first time

Before this rose cafe talk, I thought that artist is very far from my real life. However, after seeing Carbonaro, I realize that artist is actually everywhere in my life, especially in Ithaca, such a small and beautiful town. As a barber, Carbonaro seems a little different: He does not have very strange hair style different from normal people. I was very impressed by his fruitful experience: As a Drama major, he graduated from Ithaca College. He used to work in Broadway, in museum, ect. I totally agree his idea about how people choose their outfitting/hairstyle: According to different budget, we should choose the hairstyle that does not burden us to maintain it. It may not be expensive, but we feel comfortable with it.

Because I am preparing for an interview, I also benefit from his advice: As a student, we devote most of our time studying. However, that does not mean that we do not need to care about our looking. The reason is that we need to present others what we want ourselves to be, so that we can be confident and successful.

Carbonaro is an artist, not only a barber. I love his view about hairstyle and lifestyle.