Apple Fest – I Am Now A Kingsley Street Lifetime Customer

Apple Fest was an exciting experience I will make sure to visit annually. As a sucker for homemade goods and small businesses, I spent more time at Apple Fest then I originally planned for. There was one business, Kingsley Street, I was especially looking forward to. In the summer before coming to Cornell, I visited the Lititz Craft Fest (Lititz is a small suburb outside of Lancaster, Pennsylvania). Kinglsey Street was at the Lititz Craft Fest and since I bought some items they gave me a 15% off coupon for their shop online. Just two weeks before Apple Fest, I ran out of the sugar scrub I bought, so I purchased another using the coupon, promo code Lititz17. When picking up the package at Flora Rose Main desk, I noticed it was particularly heavy for the small bottle I ordered. I opened the package and to my surprise I found 3 free bars of soap and a handwritten letter along with my sugar scrub. The note read, “Thanks for shopping with us, we will be at the Ithaca Apple Fest this year so come visit us!” I couldn’t believe what a small world it was.

All in all, Apple Fest was a great experience and Kingsley Street has a lifetime customer!