Are you wondering what the implications of new food safety regulations are for broccoli production? Join Eastern Broccoli Food Safety specialists Chris Callahan, Betsy Bihn, and their colleagues on Monday, May 14 at 2 p.m. EDT for a webinar on “Produce Safety for Broccoli Producers”.
Topics will include:
- An overview of produce safety
- Coverage thresholds and compliance dates
- The Food Safety Modernization Act and Produce Safety Rule
- Broccoli-specific produce safety considerations
- Overview and feedback on educational material development.
You can register for the webinar using the form below. Registration is not mandatory, but it will help us with planning and make it easier for you to get a direct link to the webinar via email. The form also has room for you to list specific questions that you would like to see addressed during the presentation.
The webinar is geared towards growers, but the information will also be useful to buyers, extension specialists, researchers, and others. Registrants will be emailed instructions for joining the webinar by the day of the event.