On this page are links to economic, food safety, and production information for broccoli growers.
- Eastern Broccoli Crop Budgets
- Eastern Broccoli Wholesale Prices
- Summary of fertility management recommendations for eastern broccoli
- Variety recommendations for eastern growers
- Harvesting broccoli
- GAPs (Good Agricultural practices) resources for broccoli producers.
Links to 2018 regional production recommendations for broccoli:
- New England Vegetable Management Guide: Cabbage, Broccoli, Cauliflower and other Brassica Crops.
- For New York, see Cornell Cooperative Extension’s Integrated Crop & Pest Management Guidelines for Commercial Vegetable Production, Chapter 15: Cabbage, Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Brussels Sprouts
- Southeastern U.S. 2018 Vegetable Crop Handbook.
- For the mid-Atlantic region, 2018 Rutgers Commercial Vegetable Production Recommendations: Cole Crops page.
- For Florida, see ” Chapter 6. Cole Crop Production” in the Vegetable Production Handbook produced by University of Florida IFAS Extension.
Please contact us with suggestions for additional resource materials.