- Production Guide for Storage of Organic Fruits and Vegetables – 67-page guide from NYSIPM program.
- Commercial Storage of Fruit, Vegetables, and Florist and Nursery Stocks – USDA ARS Handbook No. 66
- Postharvest Technology – Recommendations for maintaining postharvest quality (UC Davis)
- Postharvest Handling and Transportation of Fruits and Vegetables (University of Georgia)
- Post Harvest Handling and Storage of Berries– OMAFRA
- GAPs Network – Good Agricultural Practices Network site features food-safety curriculum, multilingual educational materials, and more.
- GAP/GHP Food Safety Audit– Voluntary, audit-based program from USDA-AMS in partnership with state departments of agriculture verifies adherence to the FDA recommendations.
- Northeast Center for Food Entrepreneurship– Provides comprehensive assistance to food entrepreneurs. Includes technical guide, factsheets, and more.
- Postharvest Handling and Cooling of Blueberries – North Carolina State University
- Cooling Strawberries-Going Halfway May Be Enough
- Getting the Best Out of Strawberry Storage – What Temperature and Relative Humidity Should be Used?
- Postharvest Handling and Cooling of Strawberries – North Carolina State University
- Strawberry – Recommendations for Maintaining Postharvest Quality – UC Davis
Currants and Gooseberries
- Red Currants and Gooseberries: Extended Season and Marketing Flexibility with Controlled Atmosphere Storage