- Spotted Lanternfly (NYSIPM webpage)
- Network for Environment & Weather Applications – Delivers weather information and apps based on the weather collected that support and advance integrated pest management (IPM) and best management practices for agricultural and green industries.
- Cornell Hard Cider Resources – Information on current hard cider research at Cornell and other resources.
- Apple IPM for Beginners – Simplified factsheets and scouting guides make integrated pest management easier for beginners.
- Pollinator Network @ Cornell – Cornell resources for insect pollination and conservation.
- Cornell Guidelines – Critical pesticide information for managing diseases, insects, mites, weeds, wildlife, nutrients and fruit thinning.
- Harvesting Change Workbook: A Planning Workbook for Apple Growers – Workbook designed for business analysis, decision-making and strategic planning. (2003 NYFarmNet)
- New York Integrated Fruit Production Protocol for Apples – Outlines eco-friendly ways to establish orchards, train and fertilize trees, thin fruit and manage insects, mites, diseases, weeds, and vertebrate pests.
- NYS IPM Program – Site has insect and disease factsheets, Elements of IPM for apples and sweet cherries, and Trac Software.
- Scaffolds Fruit Journal – Weekly update on pest management and crop development.
- Fruit Quarterly– Archived back to 2000.
Joint effort of the N.Y. State Horticultural Society, Cornell University’s N.Y. State Agricultural Experiment Station at Geneva, and the N.Y. State Apple Research and Development Program.
- More Newsletters
Faculty Web Pages
- Arthur M. Agnello (Dept. of Entomology)
- Peter Jentsch (Dept. of Entomology)
- Awais Khan (Dept. of Plant Pathology and Plant-Microbe Biology)
- Dave Rosenberger (Dept. of Plant Pathology and Plant-Microbe Biology)
- Srdjan Acimovic and Lab (Dept. of Plant Pathology and Plant-Microbe Biology)
Tree Fruit Grower Organizations
- New York Apple Association
- U.S. Apple Association
- New York State Horticultural Society
- International Fruit Tree Association
- NY Farm Bureau