- Spotted Wing Drosophila (SWD) – Comprehensive information on this growing threat to berries and other fruit crops. Visit the SWD blog for updates.
- Berry Diagnostic Tool – A pictorial aid to diagnosing physiological disorders and pest problems of berry crops.
- Nursery Guide for Berry and Small Fruit Crops – This two-part nursery guide for berry growers cross references scores of cultivars with the nurseries that sell them.
- Protected Culture for Strawberries Using Low Tunnels – Protect berries from weather and extend your harvest season into summer and late fall. View webinar: Low and High Tunnels for Protected Culture for Berries (includes raspberries starting at 12:10)
- Pest Management Guidelines for Berry Crops – Critical pesticide information for managing diseases, insects, mites, weeds, wildlife, and nutrients.
- Berry Soil and Nutrient Management – A Guide for Educators and Growers – Guide and webinars to help prepare soil preplant, correct problems in existing plantings, perform foliar testing and improve soil health.
- NYS IPM Program – Site has berry insect and disease publications, Elements of IPM for blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and Trac Software. See also NYS IPM Berry Project Reports.
- Network for Environment & Weather Applications – Delivers weather information and apps based on the weather collected that support and advance integrated pest management (IPM) and best management practices for agricultural and green industries.
- Berry Webinars – Presentations by Northeast experts on all aspects of berry production.
- Spotted Lanternfly (NYSIPM Webpage)
- New York Berry News – Archived back to 2001. The Cornell Berry team’s monthly online berry newsletter.
- New York State Berry Growers Association News – Grower group newslettter.
- Fruit Quarterly – Archived back to 2000. Joint effort of the N.Y. State Horticultural Society, Cornell University’s N.Y. State Agricultural Experiment Station at Geneva, and the N.Y. State Apple Research and Development Program.
- More Newsletters
Berry Grower Organizations
- New York State Berry Growers Association (NYSBGA)
- North American Raspberry and Blackberry Growers Association (NARBA)
- North American Blueberry Council (NABC/USHBC)
- North American Strawberry Growers Association (NASGA)
- U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council