- Spotted Lanternfly (NYSIPM Webpage)
- Viticulture and Enology Extension – Bud hardiness data and other resources for grape growers and winemakers.
- Efficient Vineyard – New project delivering an innovative, science-driven, and approachable precision viticulture platform to measure and manage sources of vineyard variation.
- Network for Environment & Weather Applications (NEWA) – Delivers weather information and apps based on the weather collected that support and advance integrated pest management (IPM) and best management practices for agricultural and green industries.
- NYS IPM Program – Site has insect and disease factsheets, Elements of IPM for grapes, Trac Software and more.
- Northern Grapes Project – Site includes archived webinars, newsletters and more. USDA-funded project serves the expanding industry of small vineyard and winery enterprises in more than 12 states in New England, northern New York, and the Upper Midwest.
- View videos from the Lake Erie Regional Grape Program and the Finger Lakes Grape Program.
- New York Vineyard Site Evaluation System – Can your land grow grapes? Find out.
- NY Grape and Wine Classifieds – Ads for grape and wine buyers/sellers, as well as help wanted.
- Lake Erie Regional Grape Program
- Finger Lakes Grape Program
- Long Island (Suffolk CCE) Grape Program
- Eastern NY Horticulture Team
- Appellation Cornell – Free quarterly e-newsletter features articles and news about research, teaching, extension programs, collaborations and more.
- Veraison to Harvest – is a weekly newsletter sent by viticulture and enology extension personnel from Lake Erie, Long Island, Hudson Valley and Finger Lakes Programs; sign up by enrolling in their Program.
- NY Grapes and Wine Classifieds – Online resource for equipment and jobs in NY viticulture
- More Newsletters
Faculty Web Pages
- Bruce Reisch (Plant Breeding and Genetics)
- Greg Loeb (Dept. of Entomology)
- Hans Walter-Peterson (Viticulture and Enology)
- Timothy Martinson (Viticulture and Enology)
Viticulture timeline – Planning steps prior to planting the first vine from the Lake Erie Regional Grape Program:
Grape Grower Organizations