Nice Nostalgic Break with Friends

It has been FOREVER since I last made a card myself. Well, that’s not true literally, but it certainly felt so. I used to be very fond of crafts, but as I grew older and gotten busier, I drifted apart from it. Last time I’ve made a hand-made card was probably back in elementary school. Not to use it as an excuse, but it was a great excuse of how clumsy I was. I had no clue what should I do with all the craft paper, decorative pieces, and scissors, so I ended up copying all of my suitemate Lisa’s idea. Her cards were simple but they looked very good.

I enjoyed this event a lot even though I was not good at it at all. It was the first time I get to do something together (except eating) with my suitemates. This event gave us a legitimate reason to relax and have fun sitting together. We listened to music while we casually chatted and made cards, it really gave me the chance to spend more time with real persons (screen doesn’t count) as we did it together in the suite livingroom. All of us loved it and agreed we should do this more often.