Getting in the Halloween Spirit

I love dressing up and celebrating for Halloween, but for obvious reasons this year’s Halloween plans were very different. I am glad I got to be at least somewhat festive this year at the pumpkin painting event. I really liked learning about Halloween facts and was surprised about some of the historical facts regarding Halloween. For my pumpkin, I opted for a more aesthetic design because I knew I wanted to keep my pumpkin around even past Halloween. I really like that these Rose events have taken me back to arts and crafts which is something I used to do a lot as a child but have never had the chance to do more as an adult. I really liked my fall leaf sun-catcher and hope to bring that and my pumpkin around each year for my fall dorm room decor.  My room is mainly neutral colors so I decided to keep the pumpkin white and add some black accents. I think it came out nice and matches my room well. It has a good balance of Halloween spook and general fall vibes!

2 thoughts on “Getting in the Halloween Spirit

1. This is such a cute pumpkin! I wish I thought of something similar because now my pumpkin doesn’t really match my room/season.