Does this sound like you?
- I enjoy flowers and gardening.
- I enjoy working outside.
- I am not afraid of hard work.
- I am not afraid to get dirty.
- I seize opportunities.
If you answered Yes to these, then this internship might be for you!
- Experience growing, maintaining and evaluating plants
- Participation in industry events (Seeley Conference, OFA Short Course, Floriculture Field Day)
- Create a network of industry professionals
- Get job leads
- 35 hours per week
- Paid internship
- Undergraduate student at Cornell (with at least one semester remaining)
- Federal Work Study (FWS) preferred
- Driver’s license and transportation
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to work outside
- Demonstrated interest
- Ability to work through the entire growing season (June – August)
Visit the Department of Horticulture Career Opportunities page for more internship listings.