Looking Back at the Fall Semester 11/30/2020

After participating in the table talk about the first semester back at Cornell, I was glad to share my insight on this new and adapted semester. Although there were a lot of new protocols, my first semester at Cornell was very enjoyable. I was able to have workspace that supported my classes, most places to eat were open and I was able to enjoy the beautiful Ithaca weather.  At the table talk we discussed the transition from our adjusted life at Cornell to going back home during Thanksgiving break. Unlike other semesters, there was a lot of fluctuation and uncertainty about how the semester would end in terms of work load and mental stress. After reflecting with Anuli on helpful ideas for a better semester, I felt more comfortable returning back to Cornell in the spring because I had already experienced this new atmosphere.

2 thoughts on “Looking Back at the Fall Semester 11/30/2020

1. I also really enjoyed the Table Talk. I agree that being here in the Fall makes me more confident about the Spring since I know what to expect. I am so happy that you enjoyed your first semester at Cornell despite the pandemic. That’s awesome!

2. Being here in the fall gave me confidence in myself and my peers to return back in the Spring and have another safe and successful semester! We collectively did a great job in following protocols for the most part and being respectful of peoples decisions to hang out in small groups or not.