Chicken Nuggets were invented at Cornell??

During the trivia, there were a lot of facts revealed to me that I did not know prior. For example, the fact that there are serial killers’ brains put on display in one of the buildings on campus. Or that Cornell University was the first Ivy league to have women as students. I was surprised because I thought that I knew more about Cornell, but apparently there is a lot more that I still need to learn. The fact that surprised me the most was that the chicken nugget was invented here.

3 thoughts on “Chicken Nuggets were invented at Cornell??

1. I had no idea about any of those! I think it’d be fun to explore places on campus that we might not normally go to because they seem to all have cool stuff but finding the time is the hard part.

2. Of course I regard Cornell extremely highly, but the fact that chicken nuggets were invented here moved it up even further in my mind. Glad to know that we go to school at the birthplace of the chicken nugget.

3. Ok, Uris brain checked, first ivy to have women checked, Ezra Cornell is in Sage chapel checked, I knew all those. But chicken nuggets? I had completely no clue! I’m so surprised, also disappointed at how on-campus dining didn’t do a special nugget dish and tell people about it.