Fragility of Natural Beauty

While watching Our Planet, it made me realize how much we take nature for granted. When we go to national parks and other places of natural beauty, we take it for granted and don’t realize how close we are to losing it all. The world is quickly accelerating the number of resources it uses, and if something does not change soon, many of these parks will be damaged indirectly or directly by climate change and deforestation. Unfortunately, I do not think that people will act seriously about the situation unless they themselves start being significantly affected by their own actions.

Additionally, Our Planet illustrated that there are so many different animals out there than could possibly imagine. Furthermore, they all work together in order to keep their ecosystem thriving. People need to realize that if they make one species go extinct, it could cause a total catastrophic collapse of an entire area’s ecosystem.

I don’t really know where I’m going with this, but I think that someone needs to find a solution that helps the environment while it benefits the economy as well. This way, people can continue the path of capitalistic success while helping the environment as well. This is the only solution in my opinion to save the environment.