Important news! See A change in SAP Concur’s mobile app support policy.
The SAP Concur mobile app can use Cornell’s login for access or you can set up a mobile PIN, and then install the app and log in with the PIN you created. For quick video instructions, see Creating a Mobile PIN (1:05 min.).
- Click on Profile and Profile Settings.
- Click on Mobile Registration.
You can access the mobile registration link in three places on the Profile page.
- Click Create a Concur mobile PIN and then enter your PIN in the boxes provided. Click Set Concur Mobile PIN when finished.
- Download the SAP Concur app from your mobile app store.
SAP Concur in the Google Play Store.
SAP Concur in the iPhone App Store.
- Open the Concur mobile app on your phone.
If you have not yet set up a screen lock on your phone, Concur will ask you to do so. This is for security reasons since Concur will be handling sensitive data. If you see this screen, click Go To Settings, and set up your preferred security method for your phone. When you’re done, re-open the Concur app and continue.
- Enter your email address (NetID@cornell.edu) and enter the PIN you created in steps 3 and 4 as your password.
- That’s it! You’re in!
The SAP Concur mobile app on Android.
The SAP Concur mobile app on iPhone (all of these options may not be shown).
Tip: Once you install TripIt, you can access it directly from your Concur app by clicking the hamburger menu (three stacked lines) in the upper-left corner of the app.
- Creating a mobile PIN (1:05 min.)
- Concur Mobile for Android
- Concur Mobile for iPhone
- More Concur Mobile training by device type