Beginning in late April or early May 2020, SAP Concur will release a new version of its mobile app (v. 9.79). To prioritize resources and increase security, with this release Concur will only support the current and six earlier versions of the app at any given time. This means that if you have version 9.72 or earlier of the SAP Concur mobile app, you will be signed out and directed to your device’s app store to update your version. Your data will still be maintained because it isn’t stored on your device.
What you need to do now
- If you update apps manually, update your SAP Concur mobile app now to the most current version to avoid any interruptions. The best practice going forward is to update SAP Concur mobile automatically.
- If your mobile device updates apps automatically, you don’t need to do anything.
If you have changed devices since you originally registered in Concur, now would also be a good time to update your device settings in the Personal Information settings of your Concur Profile.
How to check what version you have
If you’re not sure what version of SAP Concur you have:
- Open SAP Concur on your mobile device.
- Tap the hamburger (three lines) menu in the top-left corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to General.
- Your version number is the first item listed.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Cornell Concur Support at email@example.com.