Improvement

Last week, I attended the Rose Cafe where we discussed what could be done to improve the Rose scholars program and the dorm’s environment in general.  There were many suggestions that discussed have new events and having events that are consistently on one day to randomized throughout the week. I agree with this because due to having a set academic schedule it limits not only I but others who want to attend different events.  I also feel that non-Rose scholars should be able to feel involved, I understand that Rose scholars are always at these events so maybe the others may not feel as inclined to go, but I feel that what we as scholars have been exposed to is new and amazing.  Another suggestion I have is more stress related activities,  this institution is very stressful, so I feel that there can activities in place that help us students relieve our stress. Taking into account for the budget, instead of taking residents to places maybe bring the places to the residents. For example, having free massages for the residents from professional masseuses, I feel will help a lot of people. I also know that a lot of people would show up as well. I feel that improvement can only be made in strides. Introducing new events and ideas while getting more people to show up, I feel would be a great improvement for next year.