Before using Concur, you’ll need to complete a few tasks:
- How to log in to Concur
- Learn about Concur’s home page (optional)
- Learn about navigating the Profile Options page (optional)
- Complete your personal information (in your Profile) – Required
- Set up your travel preferences
- Set up your delegates
- Add credit cards
- Learn about and activate mobile apps
You might also want to check out the training resources available on the Training and Guides page related to how to book a trip, how to work as a delegate, and more.
Direct Deposit for Reimbursements
While you’re getting set up in Concur, consider signing up to get your travel reimbursements by direct deposit. You’ll get your funds faster without the hassles of making a deposit yourself. Employees can sign up through Workday!
See the Direct Deposit for Reimbursements page on the Division of Financial Affairs website for more information. A valid NetID is required to access this information.