Let’s Cook!

On Saturday I attended the Rose cooking workshop, and I made cannellini beans with tomatoes and sage. I actually went to the same event last year and made the same dish, but I forgot to blog about it. I went both times because I really enjoy cooking, but with classes and an unlimited meal plan I rarely have the time or the motivation to do so. The cannellini beans turned out pretty well, but unfortunately I was not able to try everyone else’s dishes because the cannellini dish was the only vegan dish. However, the consensus seemed to be that everything turned out really well and everyone had good time. The staff at the event were also really nice and they made me a vegan pasta dish with tomato sauce and walnuts which was delicious. The only suggestion I would have is that maybe next time they could include more plant based dishes. Plant-based cooking can be extremely easy and healthy, and in fact, many of the recipes that we made could have been plant based with just a few small tweaks.