Pumpkin Fun!

I’ve never painted a pumpkin nor carved a pumpkin before, so I was really excited to pick my pumpkin out and get creative. I painted my entire pumpkin a light blue color and drew eyes all over it. It’s not the best looking one out there, but I put a lot of work in it and I’m proud of the end result.

Fall is my favorite reason. And now that fall is here, with the pumpkin spiced lattes and the changing color leaves, it is time for me to take out my sweaters and be part of the season. One thing I love about Cornell is the scenery and it’s most beautiful in the fall. It is really nice to see the leaves changing colors as I walk up and down the steep slope. But the best part of the fall at Cornell is that it’s not too chilly. A simple long sleeve with a nice sweater is all I need to survive my day outside of my room; I don’t need to pull out my parka and my snowboots.

Now that Halloween is right around the corner, I’m really excited for all the spooky activities Ithaca is setting up for. I can’t wait to go trick-or-treat around Rose and stop by each RA.