There are many ways to get involved with the NYS Hemlock Initative:
- Check our Event Calendar for trainings, outings, or prioritization meetings;
- Go for a winter hike, look for hemlock woolly adelgid, and let us know what you find;
- Volunteer, as an individual, family, or group, to adopt a hemlock stand;
- Help with our biocontrol program;
- Provide a hemlock hedge for a biocontol insectary; or
- Use your particular skills to support the program.
If you have any questions, or would like to get involved with hemlock conservation in New York, fill out the contact form below. Please make sure to tell us where you are located so we can connect you with a group in your area.
Thank you for your interest in keeping the legacy alive!