Please Welcome Ashley Blank to MAE

Good afternoon, everyone! I am excited to finally share that MAE has hired another full time staff member in the MAE Undergraduate Office! We are so excited to be at full power again and provide you the support you deserve. Below is a short blurb about Ashley, as well as a zoom invitation if you’d like to drop by on her first day this Monday to say hello! If you’d like to send her an email, her netID is ab2224@cornell.edu.

Image preview

Hi Everyone! My name is Ashley Blank and I am excited to be joining MAE as the Assistant Undergraduate Coordinator.  I am a native-Kansan who made their way to Ithaca in 2009, along with my husband, Bryant.  We have two beautiful children, Ella (9 yrs) and Harper (6 yrs), and a zoo of animals including our newest, a 10-month-old German Shepherd named Luna.  I have a background in education and love working and helping students.  If I am not working you can usually find me singing, binge-watching shows and movies, and hanging out with my family.  Food is the way to my heart – especially iced lattes, ranch dressing, and anything that includes gravy.  I am a naturally social person so I look forward to getting to meet everyone.

Meet and Greet Drop-In information:
Zoom
Monday, March 15th, 11:30am-1:30pm
Link: https://cornell.zoom.us/j/91318881233?pwd=MkNINzlLNHBLTmVqTzAxYWxDWmhVQT09

Sincerely,

Kae-Lynn Wilson
Acting Undergraduate Coordinator
Sibley School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Cornell University