Cornell’s beauty

We all agree that Cornell is extremely stressing with work load and the difficulty of class. Yet, we will also agree on the fact that Cornell is very diverse and this diversity makes its beauty. Unfortunately when talking about diversity in Cornell, I am not talking about the population even though there are students from various countries. I am mostly talking about the environment. Cornell have so much diverse spaces, various building with different stories, and also the waterfalls. In addition of all, we have the diversity of species found in the Cornell Lab of Ornithology. Even though it is located very far from the campus, this place is worth the trip. They have various type of birds with beautiful plumage. I am not a bird person so I can only comment on how beautiful the plumage is.  If when you visit you have the chance on entering one of the room at the back, you should look for the one with dead reptiles. You will see a diverse range of snakes with different size and colors. Don’t worry they are all dead.  In addition, they even have skeletons I believe. I did not see as much as I would like to so I will plan to go there again by the end of next year as well as to the museum.

One thought on “Cornell’s beauty

1. Eurika, I completely agree! I had the opportunity to visit the Lab of Ornithology several weeks ago. I was also able to attend a short birdwatching tour near the lab. Im not a bird person either, but it was really interesting getting to learn about the (live) birds that we hear outside everyday. We should definitely take a stroll off campus some time!