Tentative Course Roster Fall 2017: https://blogs.cornell.edu/maeugadvising/files/2017/03/Fall-2017-Teaching-Assignments-For-Blog-as-of-March-27-2017-1hqjp7v.pdf
- MAE 4020, 4021 (sr. design), 5021, Windpower will not be offered next academic year.
- MAE 4120, Black Oak Wind Farm will not be offered next academic year.
- MAE 5430, Combustion Processes will be tentatively offered Spring 2018.
- ENGRG/MAE 2270, Intro to Entrepreneurship, first offered Fall 2017, may not fulfill the M.E. technical elective. May satisfy one advisor approved elective with advisor’s approval. Course description: https://blogs.cornell.edu/maeugadvising/files/2017/03/MAE-2270-course-description-1ia0ppq.pdf
- MAE 6770, Formal Methods for Robotics, first offered Fall 2017, course description: https://blogs.cornell.edu/maeugadvising/files/2017/03/MAE-6770-Course-Descriptiion-1btntml.pdf
–If you are graduating with your B.S. Degree May/August 2017 and intend to join a Cornell graduate program, including M.Eng., you will be unable to pre-enroll until electronic enrollment resumes in August.
–For a list of tentative research projects (this will be updated for the Fall 2017 semester), consult: http://www.mae.cornell.edu/mae/academics/undergrad/hands-on/research.cfm
–For a list of M.E. Major Approved Electives, consult: http://www.mae.cornell.edu/academics/undergrad/memajor/electives.cfm
–For guidelines concerning math electives, technical electives, advisor approved electives, and additional M.E. Major program requirements, consult: http://www.mae.cornell.edu/mae/academics/undergrad/memajor/index.cfm