How to Enroll in Graduate-Level Courses When You are an UG

When searching for a graduate level course in Student Center as an undergraduate student, you should go to the class search function in your Student Center. When prompted to enter the class search criteria, under course career, you should choose the “graduate” career from the dropdown menu to search for grad level classes.

If you are graduating with your B.S., this Spring, you will be unable to pre-enroll as a graduate student.  When electronic enrollment resumes in August, you will be eligible to pre-enroll in your graduate-level courses.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Leave a Reply