This Cornell Cooperative Extension program provides agricultural and horticultural education through workshops, newsletters and consultations, using traditional and electronic means.
CAAHP serves Albany, Columbia, Greene, Rensselaer, Schenectady and Washington Counties.
CAAHP’s primary program areas include:
- Market Development
- Business Management and Analysis
- Soils and Field Crops
- Nursery/Greenhouse Crop Production
- Pasture Management
- Applied Research
- Dairy Farm Business Summary
- Pesticide Certification and Recertification
- Beginning and Small Farmers