Welcome to Cornell!

Welcome to Cornell University!

Learn more about what our great institution has to offer through our virtual visit! Explore our exciting academics, meet our unique students, and see the scenic beauty of the Finger Lakes.

During your virtual visit we suggest you:

• Watch the Undergraduate Information Session
• View Cornell’s video tours
Meet our Students
• Learn more about Cornell’s Colleges and Schools

Information Session Part 1: Academics and Research

Information Session Part 2: Residential and Student Life

Information Session Part 3: Admissions, Financial Aid, and Student Outcomes

Cornell University Video Tour

Meet Our Students

Get to Know the College of Human Ecology

By: Bernadette S. Parr, Senior Associate Director of Admissions in the College of Human Ecology The College of Human Ecology views society through a wide-angle lens to address contemporary and emerging societal issues. Our students are empowered to expand their scope...

The First Step when Applying to College is Self-Reflection

By: Richard Onyejuruwa, Assistant Director for Diversity Outreach When my mentor and I were talking a while back, we somehow ended up discussing the college process. He asked me, “When do you think the college process starts?” I responded, “Well, when you first make...

The Arts & Sciences Experience

By: Devon Jones, Assistant Director of Admissions for Diversity, College of Arts and Sciences When I joined the Arts & Sciences Admissions team in 2017, the college overwhelmed me in the best possible way. Never had I been somewhere that offered such a wide...

Explore Cornell’s Robust Alumni Network

By: Amanda Madenberg, HE ’20 When you choose to attend Cornell, you not only join the community of your graduating class but also a network of over 250,000 living alumni. When I heard this number as a prospective student, it didn’t mean much to me. Throughout my years...

What the Media Didn’t Tell Me About College

By: Jahnay Bryan, A&S ’23 As I complete my freshman year and continue my journey at Cornell, I find there are many things the media did not tell me about college. Now, I want to share them with you. Here are six things I learned during my freshman year....