Skip to main content

Cornell in Your Hometown

It’s time for spring travel, which means Cornell will be visiting a number of different cities across the country and the world!

Upcoming domestic spring programs are joint travel with a group called Exploring Educational Excellence (EEE). The five universities (Cornell, Brown, Columbia, Rice and Chicago) have the opportunity to share information about their own institution, as well as offer insight into the highly selective admissions process.

Upcoming international spring programs are also joint travel, but involve a variety of colleges and universities. Similar to domestic travel, each university will share information about their institution, as well as the admissions process.

For a complete list of where Cornell will be this spring, visit Cornell in Your Hometown or our events calendar. Simply select “Cornell Near You” on the calendar and view the programs by date. We hope to see you in (or near) your hometown!

keep looking »

About the blog

We are pleased that you want to join us in an open conversation about admissions, financial aid, Cornell, Ithaca and anything else that is of interest to you, and to us More >>>