As we look forward to regular decision, we wanted to share some updates with students that already have, or soon will, apply to Cornell.
- Cornell has proactively extended our regular decision deadline for first-year applicants from January 2, 2014, to January 9, 2014. This deadline has been extended for all application materials, including school forms, recommendations, required portfolios for the College of Architecture, Art, and Planning, and required interviews for the College of Architecture, Art, and Planning and for the School of Hotel Administration.
- Cornell now accepts the Universal College Application (UCA). Applicants are now able to apply using the Common Application or the UCA. Students will choose one format to submit all required application materials.
- Early decision applicants have been notified via email if they are missing required materials. You can check the status of your application via your online account at http://admissions.cornell.edu/apply/first-year-applicants/check-application-status.
- Cornell has received November SAT and SAT Subject Test scores and has added them to application files.
- If you are having issues with the Common Application we have posted a webpage to help answer the questions you have asked most frequently. If you are having technical difficulties with completing and submitting your Common Application, you should seek assistance directly from the Common Application at “Ask A Question”.