SAVE THE DATE! The annual Cornell Field Crops field day held at Musgrave Research Farm in Aurora, NY. The field day is free and open to the public. Includes a chicken BBQ lunch. Pre-registration is required. REGISTER HERE
6.0 DEC and 4.0 CCA credits to be offered.
9:00-9:45 am Registration & Refreshments in Field House
9:45-9:50 am Welcome – Gary Bergstrom, Chair, Plant Pathology and Plant-Microbe Biology, Cornell University
- Gary Bergstrom, Jen Starr, and Kevin Myers – Fungicidal protection of hemp against late season diseases and mycotoxins
- Jen Starr, Andrea Lugo-Torres, and Gary Bergstrom – Integrated management of malting barley diseases and mycotoxins
- Jaime Cummings – Avipel Shield Bird Repellent
- Jerry Cherney – On-Farm Analysis of Forage and Feed using NIRS
- Eugene Law, Sandra Wayman, and Matthew Ryan – Evaluating Kernza: the First Perennial Grain
- Michael Hunter – Soybean Weed Control: Past, Present and Future
- Elson Shields – Facets of applying biocontrol nematodes for corn rootworm control
- Jodi Putman – Investigating if Sulfur is a Limiting Nutrient in New York Soybean Production
**Half the attendees will attend all walking tour sessions in the morning and all wagon tours in the afternoon and vice versa.
12:00 -12:55 pm Lunch
3:00 pm Opportunity for discussion with presenters