1. If you plan to graduate after the Fall term, your degree date will be January 2016.
2. All B.S., ME seniors intending to graduate in 2016 will be e-mailed a sign-up schedule for a graduation audit to make sure each senior is meeting their graduation requirements. Students who are graduating after Fall 2015 and those who would like to verify they are on track for MAE Early M.Eng. for Spring http://www.mae.cornell.edu/academics/graduate/meng/ will get initial priority. All B.S., M.E. 2016 degree candidates are required to meet for this review process in the Fall term.
3. All B.S., M.E. candidates graduating in 2016, including Independent Majors, who are in M.E. as a primary or secondary major, are invited to the annual (since 2001) senior class photo, on Thursday, September 10, at 4:05 on the outside steps of Duffield facing Carpenter Hall. Dress attire: business casual. Professor Callister will be dismissing students in MAE 4300 at 4:00. In the event of rain, snow (this is Ithaca!) this will be postponed to the following Thursday, Sept. 17.
4. Additional graduation-paperwork will be e-mailed, so please read your e-mails from Nanette.
5. The MAE Graduation Ceremony information for May 29, 2016, will be posted soon on the MAE website. Please note, there will be three tickets for guests awarded to each graduating student.