Insight Fellows Program
Apply to the Insight Fellows Program by October 21: https://apply.insightdatascience.com
The Insight Fellows Programs are tuition-free fellowships for graduating students looking to transition to thriving careers as data scientists, engineers, and other cutting-edge professionals.
– Pay no tuition; the program is fully funded by top companies
– Receive guidance throughout the entire process to meet, interview, and join top companies
– Launch a cutting-edge career where the average starting salary is $127K
– Join Insight from a wide range of backgrounds & education levels
– Join a community of 3,000 alumni that support each other throughout their careers
Insight alumni are now working at Facebook, LinkedIn, The New York Times, Apple, Airbnb, Netflix, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Github, Slack, 23andMe, Twitter, Bloomberg, NBC, Pinterest, Microsoft, Wayfair and 700+ other top companies.
We’re now accepting applications from graduating students (must have completed all coursework by January 13th in order to participate full time) for our winter sessions.
– Artificial Intelligence
– Data Engineering
– DevOps Engineering
– Decentralized Consensus
– Data Science*
– Health Data Science*
*Please note that our programs are open to all degree levels, except our Data Science and Health programs, which have a PhD requirement
Upcoming Deadline & Start Date:
– Application deadline: October 21
– Session begins: January 13
Want to learn more about Insight? Sign up for our upcoming online info session:
Bridging the Gap to a Career in Data
DATE: Tuesday, October 15, 2019
TIME: 5:00pm PT / 8:00pm ET
Please sign up for the info session here.
Learn more & apply: https://apply.insightdatascience.com
Not ready to apply? Sign up for our notification list: https://notify.insightdatascience.com/notify
Questions? Email us at email@example.com