The Healthy Soils, Healthy Communities project is a research and education partnership with New York’s urban gardeners and others interested in healthy gardening. We help people make more informed decisions to address concerns about lead and other contaminants in gardens, farms, and other community spaces.
On this site you will find information about:
- Soil Contaminants (including soil testing)
- Healthy Gardening Practices
- Compost (at home and in gardens, schools, and other community spaces)
- Other Resources
Our FAQs are a great place to start!
Learn more about Our Team and Collaborators
Questions? Contact Hannah Shayler at email@example.com
In response to COVID-19:
- COVID-19 resources for growers, gardeners, green industry professionals and educators from the School of Integrative Plant Science
- “JUST PLANT IT, NY!” campaign from Cornell Garden Based Learning
- COVID-19 Guidance for Community Gardens_6-1-20 from Cornell Garden Based Learning