- Thank you all for making our September & October events so successful!
- Nov 9th & 10th Small Ruminant Management and Fiber Conference – presented by the Cashmere Goat Assoc. and the Cornell Sheep & Goat Program Registration Schedule
The mission of the Goat Program in the Department of Animal Science at Cornell University is to improve the sustainability of goat farms in the Northeastern United States by providing educational resources and communication outlets to producers.
- Photographic Sequence of Kidding 1 – Photos by Nancy Weber, edited by tatiana Stanton & Katie Roberts
- Photographic Sequence of Lambing 2 – Part 1 and Part 2 – Prepared by David Kennard
- Low Input Lambing & Kidding: Managing Lambing and Kidding Efficiently Without Sacrificing Animal Well Being