Some places to visit around Bangkok…

Its just 7 days for the Master class and I know that all of us are super excited.. It’ll be great to be back together as a class again…. I personally plan to be in Bangkok by Saturday and am keen to take a short trip to someplace close to the city..

Having Eddie as my internship buddy proved to be super-beneficial… as not only was he awesome to work with but I also got some really great tips about Bangkok!

If you have some time either before or after the master class here is a list of few places that would be worth visiting closer to Bangkok; (listed by the approx travelling time from Bangkok)

Ayutthaya – 42 mins     Amphawa – 1.5 hrs     Pattaya – 2hrs    Ratchaburi – 2 hrs     Rayong –2 hrs

Ayutthaya – Ancient capital city of Thailand and is on the UNESCO World Heritage list. Great place to visit if you like old temples and biking.. The city was destroyed by Burmese invaders and the ruins are relatively close to each other.. the city holds a lot of history in it!

Most blogs and websites pitch it as a great alternative to Sukhothai; which is 7 hours away and is also famous for it ruins..

Amphawa – the famous floating market of Thailand… Apart from eating awesome food and bargain hunting for souvenirs and artsy-crafty stuff you can also look forward to enjoy the museum of Thai desserts, take a long-tail boat tour and visit the Wat Bang Kung (mysterious-looking chapel covered by giant Bhodi trees)

Pattaya – probably the most popular destination outside Bangkok.. Notorious for its night-time attractions! However the city is trying hard to slowly move away from its “image” and reinventing itself as a family-oriented destination. The “Walking Street” is quite famous as are its beaches that offer water activities to keep one busy.. Also you can visit the Ripley’s museum if you have time to kill!!

Ratchaburi – a must visit destination for first time visitors’ to Thailand, a much more touristy equivalent to Amphawa; Ratchaburi is famous for its floating market (am sure you saw that coming!)

Although besides Damnoen Saduak (the floating market), a trip to Ratchaburi means going back to nature. Ridden with bat caves, mountain ranges, waterfalls and natural hot springs, the city offers a host of opportunities for exploration and sightseeing. Suan Pheung, a sleepy border town with a beautiful mountainscape and a handful of Mediterranean-inspired destination resorts, has sprung up on the tourist map as a place in which to get away from it all.

Rayong –  Think of picture perfect beaches, breathtaking panoramas of pristine forests and awesome seafood… Well that’s what Rayong has instore for you and more. Apart from 5 awesome beaches the inland is peppered with fruit orchards, forest temples, scenic waterfalls and the lush forest of Khao Chamao National Park.

In the next blog on the same topic Swati will cover some more cities..

Hua Hin – 3 hours

Lopburi – 3 hrs

Suan Phung – 3 hour

Kanchanaburi – 5 hours

Ko Chang – 6 hrs

If any of these places interest you – let me know and I can help you with more details.. (ofcourse my main sources of information will still be Donn, Lali, Eddie and the Lonely Planet!!)

41 thoughts on “Some places to visit around Bangkok…

1. DP – This is amazing! You’ve really come up with some fantastic recommendations. For those who are going to be around on Sunday, if you have the chance, you should definitely try to check out the weekend market. When I visited Donn a few weeks ago, we spent all day Sunday exploring the market. There are about 10,000 different stalls of goods. You can pretty much buy anything there. I kid you not. As I mentioned in a group email, puppies and parrots are quite literally only $10 USD. They sell just about anything you can imagine and for dirt cheap too! I bought three sun dresses for $2.50 USD each, it was crazy. I also discovered that they sell all sorts of flatware and plates. There was actually a shop selling all of the cups and plates that they use in the rooms at Siam City Hotel. The prices are so good that many local businesses go to the weekend market to the products they will later sell.

In addition to material goods, there is also a great deal of delicious food there. There is delicious and sweet fresh fruit as far as the eye can see! When we were there, Donn, Caco and I just walked around and tried different drinks and snacks for most of the afternoon.

2. It is very good research, DP. If you guys have time, please visit to all those places. I am pretty sure you will love everything. Personally, I always go to floating market, Hua Hin, and Pattaya. It is near to Bangkok and it is pretty amazing everytime that I visit.

3. DP, it is a nice information! Hope we could have time to visit those place you recommend in the future (or Donn, Lali, and Eddie recommend it?!). I am interesting in floating market and Pattaya particularly. Yours and Donn’s posts make me want to visit there after this program!

4. Hey i loved the pictures you have chosen to put on in this blog. The moment i see Ayutthaya i am reminded of the Tomb Raider movies. I was impressed with the architectural grace and grandeur of the place. I would have loved to have gone there unfortunately, I am leaving on Friday to set up my dorms in Singapore. But i am sure I would be back to take a closer look at Bangkok and Thailand as a whole.

5. Hi DP,
    How nice your blog is. You listed the places where I exactly want to go….
    Floating market should be awesome, because we can’t have same experience in Singapore. I have been in Bangkok only once 17 years ago. Now, everything’s changed and looks like a quite different world. Also, I want to recommend Silom 20 for enjoying authentic Thai dinner.
    So, I want to suggest that before leaving the country, set the date and explore one of the places.

6. This paper addresses a framework for road curb and lanes detection in the context of urban autonomous driving, with particular uKuRan kaNstIn emphasis on unmarked roads.

7. Tattoos are considered to be a great way to express your self-expression. However, not all people are comfortable with exposing their bodies to the public in a public place. A tattoo is usually a permanent form of art, which means that it is actually a painful and irreversible procedure for those who’d prefer to keep their tattoos as an expression of themselves. So you can check https://masterbundles.com/best-tattoo-fonts/ and get to learn more new things about the tattoo fonts. Masterbundles and photoshop photo shoots are becoming a huge trend. However, there are also those who would just like to have a tattoo on their body as an art, and then they can put them on discreetly.

8. MMH Asia is the premier event for Asian travelers, where we gather to share our experiences and learn from one another. If you click here https://www.tentonhammer.com/articles/essay-writing-strategies-for-college-students to learn more new skills to manage their thesis task. In the past few years, MMH Asia has grown to become the Mideast’s largest travel and tourism summit with over 100-thousand visitors from more than 60 countries. We invite local and international guests to join us at MMH Asia to learn more about our hosts, our guests, and their adventures.

9. Bangkok has a number of famous landmarks and amazing tourist spots for you to enjoy. It’s one of my favorite places in the world, but I don’t want you visiting without knowing the top attractions. Should you have to follow migliori casino non aams and gain modern casino games. Below are some of my favorites likes and dislikes, so you can see what you could see when you visit (if you decide to visit… definitely worth it!).

10. My name is Tom Peacock from USA, I want to say thank you to Dr Emu for the good thing he has done for me, Though am not sure if this is the best forum to show my joy and happiness for what he has done for me but i can’t hide my happiness and my joy so i have to share it with people, my marriage got crashed about two years ago and i tried all i could within my power but to no avail. I saw a post and testimonial about the good things Dr Emu has been doing so I decided to give it a try. though he is always a busy man but when he responded back to my email, he gave me 48 hours for my marriage to be restored really just like he said my marriage was restored since then I am happy and i am living happily i am so grateful to Dr Emu you can always email him here: {emutemple@gmail.com} or WhatsApp: {+2347012841542}

11. Bangkok is not only the capital of Thailand, but a huge tourist attraction. The city’s popularity stems from its many historical and cultural attractions. I prefer to check this briansclub and get more new steps for the latest coin trade. Bangkok, Thailand is a city that is booming with action. Its bustling roads are filled with traffic jams, shopping malls and life all around you. But if you’re looking for some places to visit around Bangkok, this article should help. If you are thinking about visiting Bangkok, here are some places to go and visit around Bangkok.

12. Excellent job done by ROOTKITS CREDIT SPECIALIST, I did come across good reviews on this page last week how they helped a lot of people fix their credit score, my wife advised we give a try as I had to be awake lately to see how I could get my credit score back on track but to no avail, we got scammed by some bitch that never came through. I’m happy yesterday, this amazing company cleared my negative items, 14 inquiries, collections and boost my score from 564 previous report to 796 excellent score on the 3 credit bureau on permanent credit fix, chase bank and 2 other credit unions that declined my request today approved my application and the company added 2 positive trade lines. You can reach out to them on ROOTKITSCREDITSPECIALIST AT GMAIL DOT COM/ WHATSAPP: +1 (626) 514 0620.

13. With so much in my heart I am here to express myself on how Priest Salami saved my marriage from divorce. Myself and my husband were having some misunderstanding and it was tearing our marriage apart to the extent my husband was seeking a divorce. So I have no option other than to go to the internet to seek a solution to my problem. It was there I came across Priest Salami details and about how he has helped a lot of people by restoring their relationship. I contacted Priest Salami and in less than 48 hours my husband cancelled the divorce papers. Now myself and my husband live together in peace and harmony all thanks to Priest Salami for saving my marriage from breaking up. Priest Salami contact information are via email: purenaturalhealer@gmail.com. Whatsapp number: +2348143757229

14. You must assume the role of a detective and examine every aspect of the game for hints. You’ll find a ton of them throughout the course of play, and you’ll want to get all of them color by number

15. Conical realization is held for the terms for all people. The challenge of the Dog Training is opened for the fitness. Path is done for the use of the options. Filer is done for the surfaced items for humans.

16. Shenzhen Sanmitron Electronics Co., Ltd. is a technology company based in Shenzhen, China. They specialize in electronic component manufacturing and provide solutions for various industries, including telecommunications and consumer electronics.

17. The techniques used in artistic ceramics vary depending on the artist’s preference and the desired outcome. One of the most common techniques is hand-building, where the artist uses their hands to shape the clay into the desired form. Another technique is wheel-throwing, where the artist uses a pottery wheel to create symmetrical shapes.

18. To start crafting, you will need various materials, depending on the type of crafting you choose. For example, knitting requires needles and yarn, embroidery requires a needle and thread, sewing requires a needle, thread, and fabric.

19. The overall picture of online gambling websites in the future is one that is growing and is of great importance to those who are passionate about playing gambling games. While placing beautiful bets and winnings from gambling games disappears after play, this does not mean that players must abstain from having fun with their gamblers.สล็อต เว็บตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ ไม่มี ขั้น ต่ํา วอ เลท

20. The places to visit around Bangkok that you share are really attractive and worth going. I was quite impressed with the beauty of these locations! poppy playtime – Fun Game Play

21. Your work is commendable; the information provided is thorough and straightforward to comprehend. I will consistently revisit your subsequent post to read it earn to die.

22. A revolution in banking has been brought about by the digital era, with cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin taking center stage. But there are also risks associated with this emerging field, the most frightening of which being the possibility of losing digital assets. This is when Osecybersailing and it’s team steps in like a shining knight, equipped with the formidable weapon of Bitcoin recovery. My valuable Bitcoin was stolen via a technical error, leaving me hopeless. My dreams were almost dashed by the cold reality of irreversible blockchain transactions. However, there was a ray of hope that emerged from the shadows when I came across Osecybersailing and it’s team. Equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and years of experience, their team of professionals painstakingly navigated the blockchain maze, following even the smallest digital traces of my misplaced funds. The fact that my Bitcoin appeared, safe and sound, back in my wallet in a very short amount of time was a credit to their commitment and competence. It restored my faith in the security and reliability of the crypto ecosystem. But my testimony is more than just a celebration of Osecybersailing technical abilities. It also serves as a rallying cry for ethical cryptocurrency stewardship.
    If you find yourself lost in the depths of lost Bitcoin, facebook Account and Whatsapp hacking to check if your partner is cheating, then let Osecybersailing and it’s team guide you towards the light of redemption.
    Facebook page: Osecybersailing
    Email: osecybersailing@cyberservices.com
    Telegram: osecybersailing

23. Osecybersailing is a first class hacking team that can aid in the recovery of your misplaced cryptocurrency, lost Facebook account and hacking your partner Whatsapp to know if they are cheating on you.
    For a long time, I was very confused and i always felt awful about my partner’s cheating attitude. I really wanted to track and catch him red-handed. I spoke with a trusted colleague of mine at work and she gave me a genuine recommendation about an ethical private investigator named Osecybersailing.
    Osecybersailing and their extraordinary team emerged as the catalysts of change. Their exceptional knowledge and relentless determination Helped me to see all the lies that my partner have been saying. If you also wish to check your partner Whatsapp conversation to know if he/she is cheating then Osecybersailing is the best team for you.
    If you find yourself lost in the depths of lost Bitcoin, facebook and Whatsapp hacking to catch your cheating partner, let Osecybersailing’s team guide you towards the light of redemption.
    Facebook page: Osecybersailing
    Telegram: osecybersailing

24. Embark on a mystical journey through WoW’s Amirdrassil, where ancient secrets and untold dangers await. This enigmatic raid plunges players into a world of wonder and peril, challenging their courage and cunning at every turn. For those seeking aid in conquering its daunting trials, Gamingcy.net offers expert raid carry services. With their guidance, navigating the Dream’s Hope becomes a thrilling adventure, promising victory and glory. Dive into the unknown with Gamingcy.net at https://gamingcy.net/en-us/wow-carry/raids/amirdrassil-the-dreams-hope