Herkimer County Markets ~ Watch for updates throughout the season.
- Dolgeville: Municipal lot, between Kinney Drugs & M&T Bank – Saturday 9 am – 1 pm ~ manager: Joe Jablonski – (315) 717-7710 ~ email@example.com
- Herkimer: HomeLife at Folts-Claxton,104 North Washington St (corner of N. Washington and State Streets) – Monday 3 – 7 pm ~ manager: Rose Burroughs (315) 866-6964 X 284 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ilion: Parker’s Clapsaddle Farm, 437 Otsego St (Route 51), Friday noon – 5 pm and Saturday 10 am – 5 pm (accepting SNAP-EBT) (open year-round) ~ manager: Jim Parker (315) 894-4660 ~ email@example.com
- Little Falls: M&T Bank lot, Albany St. – Saturday 8 am – 1 pm ~ manager: Mary Davis (315) 866-2619 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Little Falls Winter: Travelodge, 20 Albany St, 2nd and 4th Saturday, Nov-April, 9 am – 1 pm ~ manager: Michael Skwara (315) 985-0088 ~ email@example.com
- Mohawk: Weller Park, West Main St – Wednesday 1 – 5 pm ~ manager: Marilyn Bridger (315) 866-1671 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old Forge: Park Ave, between Crosby & Lamberton St (accepting SNAP-EBT) – Friday 1 pm – 5 pm ~ manager: Reed Proper (315) 868-0747, (315) 369-6191 ~ email@example.com
- Richfield Springs: Spring Park, Main St – Thursday 2 – 6 pm; Saturday 8 am – 1 pm ~ manager Ron Bayzon (315) 858-2703 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salisbury: Town Hall upper parking lot, 126 State Route 29A – Friday 9 am-1 pm ~ manager: Gina Thompson (315) 429-9102 ~ Gfranki79@yahoo.com
Click on the name of the market to bring you to MapQuest for driving directions.
Click here for the Community Walk webpage featuring a searchable map of all the locations from the “Herkimer County Local Foods Map”
For more information on the Herkimer County Farmers’ Markets, see http://farmmarket.herkimerhealthnet.com
Look for the Farmers’ Markets on Facebook!
See where the markets are located on the “Herkimer County Local Foods Map” on the 2017 Herkimer County Local Foods Map
For markets in other areas see the New York State Ag & Markets site at https://data.ny.gov/Economic-Development/Farmers-Markets-in-New-York-State/qq4h-8p86
For more information on eating local seehttp://fmnp.nutrition.cornell.edu/ The site provides consumers with basic information about the WIC and Senior FMNP programs, as well as recipes with which to prepare seasonal produce, and other resources about nutrition and physical activity
Watch for the 2017 map! Available in June at our office in East Herkimer. Also available at many of the vendors & Farmers’ Markets on our map this summer. Click on the image below to go to the pdf version of this map.
See the poster: MyPlate Northeast
To view these publications, you must have a pdf reader installed on your computer…To get the latest version of Adobe Reader, click here
Cornell Cooperative Extension is an employer and educator recognized for valuing AA/EEO, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities and provides equal program and employment opportunities.