Faculty and Staff
- Mark E. Sorrells, Professor of Plant Breeding
- David Benscher, Research Support Specialist
- Alvina Gul, Visiting Scientist
- Shantel A Martinez, Postdoctoral Associate: Identifying preharvest sprouting tolerance in Northeast wheat through genomic prediction and dormancy gene fine mapping.
- Margaret Krause:Integrating aerial high-throughput phenotyping and genomic selection in bread wheat.
- Karl Kunze
- Shitaye Megerssa: QTL mapping for stem rust resistance in durum wheat population.
- Travis Rooney: Breeding maize for low-input cropping systems.
- Dan Sweeney: Genomics-assisted breeding for disease resistance and malting quality in two-row spring malting barley
- Ellie Taagen: Fine-mapping grain weight and shape QTL in spring wheat using heterogeneous inbred families developed from the W7984 x Opata RIL population.
- Jonathan Berlingeri
- Elizabeth De Meyer
- J. Edward Keating
- Tess Khan
- Marlie Lukach
- Veronika Vogel