- Strategies for Remediating Compromised Soils in the Landscape [37 MB .pdf] – Presentation slides cover tree protection during construction, scoop and dump remediation, amending soil, trenching, structural soil and more. .ppt | .pdf
- Urban Soils Remediation and Use of Organic Amendments [4.7 MB .pdf] – Shorter presentation on scoop and dump technique and soil health benefits.
- ‘Scoop and dump’ planting at Cornell University – 26-month update [3:53] – ‘Urban Eden’ students prepare and plant runoff retention bioswales adjacent to parking lots near Rice Hall off Tower Road, Spring 2014. Includes 4-, 14- and 26-month updates.
- ‘Scoop and dump’ with backhoe [0:49] – Short clip of backhoe demonstrating the ‘scoop and dump’ technique of soil remediation in runoff retention bioswales adjacent to parking lots near Rice Hall on the Cornell University campus.
- Video: Soil Health and the Scoop and Dump Method of Soil Remediation [48:48] – Presentation by Miles Schwartz Sax comparing ‘scoop and dump’ to unremediated sites and the long-term soil health benefits of the practice.