Connecting Food, Farms, Soil & Climate: Strengthening Community While Ensuring a Livable Planet
This community forum is free and open to the public. Sponsored by Cornell Cooperative Extension of Ulster County, and the Columbia County and Mid-Hudson Chapters of Citizens’ Climate Lobby. For a printable flyer click here.
Learn how local food producers and farms prioritizing healthier soil, along with New York State and community-based soil and farm initiatives, are working together to promote healthy and climate-resilient farms, families and communities, while also creating a livable planet for years to come.
- Jan Elise Storm, Agriculture Liason, Citizens’ Climate Lobby
- Cedric Mason, Research Support Specialist, New York Soil Health
- Brian Steinmuller, Assistant Director, NYS Climate Resilient Farming Program
- Jesse Tolz, Marketing and Logistics Manager, Field Goods
- Susan Hereth, Education Director, Kingston YMCA Farm Project
Walk-ins are welcome, but please RSVP by October 30 to help us plan for materials.
For more information or to register by phone contact Carrie at 845-340-3990 x311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CCE Ulster County provides equal program and employment opportunities. Contact the program office at 845-340-3990 if you have any special needs.
Free and open to the public