The Acres U.S.A. Healthy Soil Summit will gather growers for intensive learning on strategies to create over-all farm resilience, starting from the soil up.
The program will consist of an optional half-day farm tour and one and a half days of sessions from high-caliber speakers focused on successful farm management strategies to:
- Create healthy productive soils
- Reduce risk associated with disease and pests
- Address weed challenges
- Better manage water resources
- Enhance plant health and crop nutrient density
- Drive profitability and whole-farm success
The program will also include valuable time to engage with the speakers and fellow attendees to build crucial business relationships and peer networks.