Join this webinar presentation to be introduced to OpenTEAM, or Open Technology Ecosystem for Agricultural Management. This is a farmer/rancher-driven project to provide interoperability and site specific decision support to diverse production systems, scales, and geographies.
No registration required. Visit this page on 1/15/20 at 1pm EST to Join: WEBINAR.
OpenTEAM technology includes field-level carbon measurement, digital management records, remote sensing, predictive analytics, and input and economic management decision support in a connected suite. OpenTEAM enables data to be entered once, and used many times while improving access to a wide array of decision tools and reports. OpenTEAM will also accelerate scientific understanding of soil health by providing more high-quality data to researchers collaborating on the project.
More than a dozen organizations have joined to develop, fund, and implement OpenTEAM and will be highlighted. These include:
- The Soil Health Partnership
- General Mills
- Colorado State University/USDA-NRCS Comet Farm
- Applied GeoSolutions, LLC
- DNDC Applications, Research and Training
- Dagan, Inc.
- Michigan State University Global Change Learning Lab
- Purdue University Open Technology and Systems Center (OATS)
- University of British Columbia Center for Sustainable Food Systems
- Regen Network
- Quick Carbon at Yale F&ES
- U.S. Cover Crop Council decision tools
- Sustainability Innovation Lab at Colorado (SILC)
- The University of Colorado Boulder
Both key tools and human centered design approach will be profiled as well as ways in which community members can contribute and participate.
Audio is Computer Broadcast only | Live captions
NOTE: A “view” button will be available within one week of the live presentation date to access the on-demand recording of this webinar.